Monday, August 2, 2010

What Is The Lightest Squash Racket

bagigione who does not speak (almost) never


Hi!
I could introduce myself, but given that anyone who reads what I write for me will remain at 90% anonymous, I do not want to embarrass, so we are strangers, thank you!

I know do not give anything to anyone about why I am in love with a German sbiavdo with blue eyes, but regarding this video for the millionth time, I had the uncontrollable urge to pollute the web with my love for him.


blocked shots per minute 1.12 ====> I would say that to my hormones is enough to make the wave sbav * *;

Wait 4 seconds, 1.16 ====> eh but if I do the smiley face from poor bimbetten tetesken abandoned on the beach, with that nose that says S ono BOTH Helpless / Up From Microfonami Everything I do I do that??

[in about 30 seconds after we see him looking around warily, a chewing gum at a guess that seems like a Pirelli Diablo Rosso, show the ease of a swinging window, and continue to do veneers orgasmic ]

stops at 2:00 minutes ====> notice how the girl tries not to embarrass the subject, and looks at him with infinite pity, amongst others.
That is, if you're a badass rapper German, homophobic, and with the appearance of a wardrobe (but bigger) and a face like a Nazi (from which you have thought about all of them) as I have the distinct feeling that that girl can make you do the end of a bat in concert Uncle Ozzy? o_O

Minute 2:40 ====> but look at the grace and agility of this handsome little man here! The embalmed thought eh!
And yet it moves the series subtitle I've got the evidence

Minute 2:49 ====> notice the seductive voice conspiratorially and tell me how can you resist!

six seconds after I understand how you can ...
Minute 2:55 ====> I can not believe the time to make the Gangsta'_Massaia, you were going so well??
... Looking back ... Vieeeeeni Mirco, Tata come from that room has a bearskin (which is actually sheep and Ikea but oh well) full of fun tuuuuutta Pelini to be removed! You take away those and I will take off everything you're wearing, will you? * Evil grin *


Minute 4:53 ====> No comment



After everything you hear your mother's instinct that seeks to alleviate this bagigione so to epic levels ? Do not you feel like
spupazzarlo??

This is just a short video on this but I could be writing a lot! *
why you love this man deserves and spread the word! CIAOOO!


* if compared to what has been written about him until now, that is almost a beloved bat

0 comments:

Post a Comment