brand new eyes;
Brand New Eyes is an album by Paramore, I do not go crazy for this group propio I find pretty songs and original tral'altro Hayley's voice is crazy. Love In short this album ^ ^
"Wrapped, not close and we turn the page to see what we were 2.1 years ago, how much it hurts to know that the world looks at you with different eyes, and how many times you look , still with the same eyes? "
E d introduce this to summarize some of what turns the celluloid in my cerebellum buggy, I hope very much to erase the past of course, have always been a lucky girl to Last but not an enviable life, I would have wanted just different like everyone else, I try to make it a little cute way to talk about what mio.Ma I want now or who knows in the future !
I Have a Dream's: Ireland, tees hot money, lots of grass to smoke, ganja ms.president ( am a 16 year old Chanel at the bottom of what did you expect? ) green meadows filled with flowers, nature, mountains, but mostly the thing that I look, my grand adventure that circulates more vicious in my dreams is The ASIA !
S in small I have always had an interest in the world of "almond eyes " remember staring at the TV for hours on a of those channels overflowing with documentaries propio hoping that the subject was that of Asia. I always wanted to understand what is different across the world, what sails in their minds or at least get into at least once tale.Sono and reason as "fascinating" Japan especially, have something that manages to curry like nobody does, an example? The fact that they have one of the highest rates of suicide (especially for youth) in the world.
nsomma I want to enjoy the 'Asia in all its sides, but what do we need? "More money, eh, then we are always there in the end I learned that to gain something new from your eyes you have to spend something old out of your pockets. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment