Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sliuts Hotmail Address

dddddoloreeeeeeeee! Why love a Teutonic


I wanted to write my memories of surviving a day at IKEA (with a torrential downpour, a list is not respected and a monstrous desire to arrive at the counter to rob the shop ... Swedish !)....
... But then making a jump on the tube, I was announced Codest video!




After that, I say, but who cares a great Stangoni Ikea and Swedish blonde like I had behind the restaurant but that is insensitive to its Nordic and colors on our prejudices, had a jacket type park ... August 5 . Admire


0. 42il my favorite subject (yes always one of my avatar and my previous post) in version ninja while ruminating nonsisàcosa

But 2.22 is the one behind the Divine Mandy Kay??

2:42 Find love of my life which is a vine a bit 'grown-up to make him burp! ... And be careful that you spit out a kidney or at least a couple of cracked ribs o_O
(but this man's hands as they are beautiful?)

2:47 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Madonna but that shirt is ; a laissez-passer for the rape immediately! But cakkio is an invitation to all criminal!

3:32 Mah strange, they are all in shirt sleeves or without (Bu sborone the usual six) and guess who is the most decked out in all? Cabbage but do not sweat that? And more than one link akkiappanza, pretty tight, no eh?

3:36 Make a pat also meeeeeeeeeee ç_ç however it is clear that the King has turned himself in spupazzamento and, as Kay is "the third puppy Bushido for say in the way of Sarah, our hero is equipped and has everything for himself a martyr!
(For a life I dreamed to be from spupazzata Nyze and Bu ... but now I am not so sure you want to ...)

3:42 oh my God but it seems to me that there is threatening?? Other than Victoria seems almost to say "Two, I broke them all two legs!

summary, in these 3 minutes and 47 seconds puccettaggine crazy, I finally had proof that the Mirco is a cartoon that turns into a rapper when he touches a box (like gremlins with water) but it is human and has options for attack!

Ah, to 1.44, however, you see what I think Tim is right, make a gesture that I repeat every time I put on a DVD of the crew. Yes

me the Teutonic Bagigi Mirco Rollman AKA Nyze like it so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment