because being stupid is bad
I do not know why but I feel uneasy ... I do not know where to stay, I do not know what to do and what is worse, I have a reason to feel this way.
It 's like if I felt the air "power" that feeling that makes you think something should happen immediately.
Perhaps because there is a person in my life as I try to eradicate it with all my strength, which is a real enigma and that became alive four days ago.
Forte of my good intentions I ignored the call, but I made it to ignore its presence.
I avoid looking at her profile on fb, I try not to think too much, but then someone always manages to recover.
The call came the day after I posted the pictures of my holiday on Lake Garda and are not followed by others.
spent I wonder what leads a person that I was happily disappointed and disorientated and then chased for four years after that, I'll never miss a move, in fits and starts looking for me so, although it appears to have a peaceful life now.
been months since he does by sending SMS river, wondering how I am, without having anything to say.
It 'a bit' I do not say more because it seems useless, because I suspect that his is only one way to keep an eye and I, to be hunted, I have no desire.
Maybe, I'm just disappointed that after a failure to respond both fell into silence and that this happens quite a while '.
Maybe, instead, I am disappointed because the good memories of almost five years ago, has dimmed considerably, and the person to whom I loved, is shutting down, becoming a person empty, narrow-minded, which has lost its luster and is no longer able to have the same mental clarity than before.
This I will never forgive him.
And 'fool that I am disappointed in him, especially because I know that probably I did it to idealize it, I always see him as a confidant, a special friend.
why be stupid (like me) is bad, because time is lost in mental saws like these.
One day when there will be no aftermath of affection, I'm sure I'll be able to smile thinking of the comet that appeared in my life, four years ago, brought all his sympathy and then continued his travel.
I write this person I will miss, but the reality is that those people, I miss her and that this remnant of flesh and blood has not bridged the chasm that indeed, has only expanded.
0 comments:
Post a Comment