Saturday, February 12, 2011

Twilight Font Zephyr Generator

Diary

I Permi! Hooray! I'm still shaking, one head and feel swaying! But I'm home!

I love cats, who are walking by themselves under a fluffy snowfall and respond to my call-meow))) to talk about today with three. All were satisfied.

... I am now so happy here. In the evening there is such a wonderful crunchy snow and sparkles with the light of billions of sparks lights up like a child! And this afternoon was memorably fluffy and weightless! And yet somehow was generally almost invisible, but sparkling in the sun.

me today dream ... If I'm coming to visit at some bus that goes to the airport. And I came three times. And most of all I was surprised by the landscape. At first I even did not understand what was happening. But the smell of spring and next to some kind of plant grow bulbs the size of a three-story house and some are the same huge mugs, and then I learned from you what they are called root crystal. And all this is the norm, as for dinner you I was offered a tomato the size of a watermelon. Funny?

0 comments:

Post a Comment