Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What Does Low Cervix Mean

****

Spoon interfering with life as a dark compote,
tasuyu it quickly, like a deck cards.
And spring paunchy, you see water breaks -
we repeat the mantra to remember March.


I would like you, there never was -
either through rails, sleepers, or nine days -
is only Anna can. Anna, you ought not to defile
fingers on the monogram on a gold box.

Fingers - stiff reed fingers - Holy rutabaga,
sugar divorce, syrup in the glass.
I guessed the letters, all letters guessed:
these TL, PSCH, B - not Oh yeah E.

Sense something: do not come - even strangle Saturday,
even out of love with nature - even though its wake.
Soon she gives birth. You see, water breaks,
see water breaks - you see, behaving, behave ...


I do not known meaning, I do not smell the summer -
I probably smells just my coat.
I do not go with you wander the wide world:
maximum - on the avenue, at least - To the metro.

But from a still born like this,
but from a just-born exactly that.

© green-phantom, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment