Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Womens Brazilian Soccer Team

thepinkjoshima @ 2008-10-21T18: 55:00

nice that nice! Yesterday
soo goods arrived the concert my husband! (Which for the uninitiated would Wataru Yokoo of Kis-My-ft2!)
Ah, how beautiful. I can not wait to go out with my T-shirt that read grayed: ABCZ and Kis-My-ft2, a real treat.
Some photos are just beautiful, makes me mad that my husband of smiling ... ahhhhh! ♥ ♥
course the costumes are very, very tacky and Honey door wearing the veil, it is very Sicilian widow, ♥ but it's lovely anyway.
As I thumbed through the train with his panfuretto Fuse kyaaando commentary and the eye falls on me and on her dress and Hiromitsu surprise and delight:
"TO, he looks Hiroppi of St. Gallen embroidery on the dress, cabbage has e. .. even the cock! "
This is one of the reasons why I love Je, they always manage to surprise you with some amazing and unexpected (and often horrifying) detail.
How Not to mention the paw (cat or rabbit?) Hanging from the dress just tacked a Miyata?.
Ahhhh, what a beauty. I want to go to that concert blessed, by a Sanzo pay the ticket and go to all ♪.
Nino stop ijimerarmi with hair dryer! Or the poor lose Estella crease ♪

0 comments:

Post a Comment