Monday, August 9, 2004

Wil A Sonar Tell If I'm Etopic Pregnancy

on the wings of song

I spent the last 2 hours singing Within Temptation. Singing gives me incredible joy, as if something inside fill. It 's strange that although my great vocation is the design, the song manages to give me an emotion stronger than drawing and painting. I am happy that I have entrusted to study S Within Temptation. The first time I heard them I thought that S was out of my head. Her voice is so high that came to me the shivers just to hear it. Never sung so high-toned. Then I said, okay, Throw. And I came out a voice that I did not know you had. It pushed higher and higher and higher we arrived lifted my spirit, along with the music. It keeps repeating this magic every time he tries it again, and every time I wonder whether it is really my voice. Oh no that is not full of inaccuracies, mind you. There is much to improve. But I'm amazed it's only a matter of refining. I thought I'd never even managed to tap similar tone ... and I did not imagine the joy of letting his voice run with intensity in the air, not caring for the first time that anyone could hear.
I only regret that the time is late and I can not go on to sing all night ...

The rest of the day I spent cooking lunch with great satisfaction (recently these small daily tasks make me feel happy) and sifting through the manual are innumerable In Nomine spunti per la mia storia illustrata sugli angeli. Credo che andrò avanti a leggere e a segnarmi le varie idee per il resto della notte fino a quando non crollerò addormentata.

Oggi il pensiero di M è tornato a tormentarmi un pochino. Mi manca, ma è come se non gli permettessi di andare oltre un certo limite, una barriera di stretta e ferrea razionalità che sta cercando di salvare la mia sanità mentale. Sono ancora fermamente convinta di quello che ho scritto la volta scorsa: lui ha fatto la cosa giusta. Io ero nel torto ad aspettarmi qualcosa di più. Quel qualcosa di più si costruisce col tempo e con la complicità, non scaturisce dal nulla dopo una sera. Ma non posso neanche negare a me stessa che la sua presenza mi manca and that I need to hear him laugh and joke. I wonder how they will change later this month ... if things will change. I wish I could close my mind about this issue and reopen Aug. 22. But I doubt things are much easier;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment